About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Two free printers from Office Max

Set up a MaxPerks account at Office Max and use your card to buy a Kodak 5250 All in One  printer for $129.99 and you will get the full amount of the printer back  on your MaxPerks card to use in their store.  There is a limit of 2 on these and it is for online purchases only, but the shipping is free.   You will get two printers and $260 credit to spend on Christmas presents or other electronics on October 20 these rewards expire 90 days from the date of issuance.  This is quite a deal.

No comments: