About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kraft Foods Cheese Coupon ***High Dollar***

$5/5 Kraft Cheese coupons have reset, be sure to hit your back button and print it twice. Also make sure when you check out you get the full credit for it. The Walmart I went to yesterday had 8 oz. packages of shredded cheese for $2/pack so you get 5 packs for $1/pack with this coupon. I had to have a manager at Walmart intervene yesterday to get my full credit, it is scanning for $2.

No comments: