About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coupon for Lean Cuisine

coupons.com has a coupon for B1G1 free on Lean Cuisine Market Creations Entrees and in the August Issue of All You Magazine there is a coupon for $1.00 off two dinners.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't find this coupon for B1G1 on the website...can you help? Thanks.

Saving with CC said...

coupons.com is a tricky website, you have to enter various zip codes to find some coupons. These are the ones I try. 90210, 35213, 72160, 10001, 38065, 38018. Sometimes when the coupon is not showing up anymore, that means all of the coupons for that promotion have been printed. I'll go and see if I can find it and I will let you know what zip to use.

Saving with CC said...

Andrea go to facebook and like Lean Cuisine.