About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kroger 9-13

Add caption
Kroger clearance items.  Gillette Body Wash regularly $3.33 reduced to $1.69 my coupon was for $2/1 and I had 3.  Kroger will only honor the coupons for the amount of the item, they do not allow overages on clearance.  These were free.  Oil of Olay regularly $21.99 my coupon was $3/1 and B1G1 free cost to me $1.99.  I bought additional items so when it came to check out my coupons on the other items made up for the difference on price, so my total cost was 0. Total savings regular price $53.97. 

No comments: