About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CVS Trip

This is what I paid for these items at CVS today.

Godzilla regular price $9.99 I paid $2.49

Xtra Washing Liquid - $2 - CVS coupon at the kiosk when I entered the store and scanned my card $2.  I paid 0

Edge Shave Gel $2.79 X 2 + $5.58 - B1G1 free coupon on coupons.com $2.79 and CVS Extra bucks reward $1.80 I paid 99 cents total for both

All detergent was on clearance for $3.13 so I paid $3.13 for this

Right Guard Deodorant $2.99 - mfg coupon $1 and CVS Extra Bucks reward $2.00 so this was free

Total paid was $12.59 less my CVS Extra Bucks = $8.79

No comments: