About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

JC Penny

I have been accepted by NCP to report my purchases using an handheld scanner.  I have to record every purchase I make and once a week it's downloaded to them.  This week one of the stores I went to was JC Penny.  Here is what I bought.
1 pair of shorts $8.79
2 Tank tops @ $1.97 each
1 Polo @ $3.97
The shirts are Arizona and the shorts are Total Girl they were on 80% clearance.  If you sign up at JC Penny and enter the debit or credit card you will be using they will give you points for shopping and also send you coupons that you normally wouldn't receive.  The coupon I received was $10/$10 purchase so I used it on this trip.  The total I paid was $5.89

No comments: