About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lean Cuisine Deal

Lean Cuisine. I told you about the B1G1 free coupon on Lean Cuisine at coupons.com, (you may have to enter various zip codes to find it). At Kroger right now if you buy 4 you get one free, they are priced at my Kroger at $3.49. With the B1G1 free and the $1/1 coupon found at this link it you will be getting 5 for the price of $6. That makes it $1.25 per bag. That's quite a deal for a meal for two or three.

No comments: