About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kroger Ad Match Up

Buy 10 Save $5 sale.....

For a filler you can stock up on Ozarka water in the gallon bottles after sale 49 cents.

Colgate Toothpaste 99 cents after savings if you have been buying the Sunday papers you should have $1/1 or 75/1 coupons which make these free of 25 cents.

Gortons Fish Sticks or Tilapia  $2.49 after savings peelie off box $1/2 which makes them $2 a box.

Welch's Juice $2.49 after savings $1/1 coupon in June 12 Redplum 75/1 or $1/1 which makes them $1.49 or $1.74 per bottle.

Also they have Rango for $16.99 on DVD or $24.99 on BluRay and if you go to rangocoupon.com you can print a coupon good for $5/1 movie.

No comments: