About Me

My photo
Southaven, MS
Saving money is what everyone is trying to do these days and I have found ways to save money with coupons. I have discovered by reading blogs and facebook posts on how to maximize your coupons that you clip. Follow me and I'll help you save money. I always say "It's not about what you spend, it's about what you save!"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Saving Rite Aid and CVS

I buy 2 or 3 Sunday papers,and I get them from the internet. Go to coupons.com, cellfire.com, shortcuts.com, p&gsavers.com. This was just one store I went today.

I went to CVS and got two Axe Detailers for body wash and a box of bandaid...s for $1.10. I saved $13.78.

I went to Rite Aid and got the following: Cheer 40 oz, two Schick Xtreme Razors (4 count disposable n each pack), Irish Spring Body Wash, Clorox Green Works Cleaner, two Purex 3 in one 20 Loads for $4.43. I saved $33.25.

No comments: